I’d like to welcome aboard another 120 new followers, including some new friends from Immanuel Baptist Church in Lebanon, TN., who attended the Empowered Discipleship Conference last night! I had a great time leading two sessions on Empowered Teaching and Classroom Management.
Here are Friday’s hot links – links to other content from friends and colleagues I know you’ll enjoy reading over the weekend. I hope the posts I’ve curated will help you continue to grow as a leader in your church.
Shoulder to shoulder,
- Don’t do these 6 things with your small group
- Preventing burnout in your groups ministry
- Kids and groups: why it’s important kids are in groups (podcast w/Jana Magruder)
- 5 reasons Mondays are so tough for pastors
- 5 steps for launching a kids Bible study before or after school
- 10 of my biggest leadership mistakes (by Ron Edmonson)