Happy New Year everyone! Over the past few weeks 248 new subscribers have joined this blog – welcome aboard. Fridays on the blog are a day that I post favorite articles or podcasts from trusted friends and other sources. I hope you’ll enjoy reading some or all of these over the weekend. Strong storms in Nashville tomorrow mean that I’ll be writing and reading (and possibly watching some Titans football as they take on the Ravens). Maybe.
Enjoy these posts, and thanks as always for following my blog!
Shoulder to shoulder,
- 5 social media trends churches should know about in 2020
- How to disciple new Christians (a look at My New Life resource just released!)
- Gender identity issues in the church (podcast)
- 6 gaps between kids and student ministries
- Responding well to criticism as a leader
- 10 steps to becoming a better leader in 2020