I will work with you to customize the content of the training so that it fits the needs of your church. I’ve delivered keynote addresses and led training for churches and other organizations in Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, Nevada, Arizona, Louisiana, Iowa, California, Oklahoma, Illinois, Mississippi, Kentucky, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio, Idaho, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, South Dakota, and New Mexico.
The cost for on-site training includes:
- travel expenses
If you want to partner with another church or two, costs can be shared among the churches, resulting in more people experiencing a live event.
Virtual training has risen in popularity recently. It is a cost-effective way to bring customized training to your group leaders, and they will love the convenience of meeting online from the comfort of their own homes! I will design a single training event, or I can craft a series of trainings throughout the year. I will record the training session and provide it to you so that you can build your church’s on-demand training library.
Do you need help growing to the next level? We can meet via Zoom at a pace that will meet your goals and objectives. A typical coaching relationship lasts for a set number of sessions during which we work together to help you grow in areas that are important to you and your ministry.
I will seek to understand your context and needs, then create a plan for the coaching experience. We’ll determine the right schedule for both of us, and I’ll assign a few questions and/or reading assignments prior to our online meetings. The content varies from person-to-person.
A consulting relationship is a way to educate and encourage the pastor and/or staff. A customized plan can be developed for you and your church. Some things that can be a part of a customized consulting relationship include:
- Foundations in Sunday School/groups Ministry. Sometimes a “back to the basics” training is what a pastor or staff needs. Foundational principles of groups ministry help staff leaders to make wise decisions about the church’s Bible teaching ministries.
- Bible Study Organization Review. I’ll review your organization, enrollment, and attendance, looking for gaps that represent new or underserved people your church can reach.
- Website Review. I will help you more clearly communicate discipleship options and opportunities to your guests.
- Demographic Survey. A demographic report about your church’s ministry sphere can help you identify ministry opportunities in your community by analyzing the latest data about the people in your area.
- Space Analysis. A space analysis helps church leaders see bottlenecks and opportunities for growth. I will make recommendations to maximize your space in order to grow your disciplemaking ministry.
- Budget Review. I’ll review your budget to maximize your impact through Sunday school, discipleship, and small group ministries.
To inquire about training, coaching, or consulting, please fill out the form below. Please include as much details as possible in the Message section, such as:
- Date of the speaking/training event
- Anticipated number of attendees
- Theme/purpose of the training event
- Location of the event
- Start/end times/dates
- My role in the event: (1) keynote (2) panelist (3) breakout conference leader (4) preacher