Thanks for subscribing to this Sunday School/small groups blog! Our community has grown almost 100 people since this time last week. I appreciate the way you are sharing posts and making comments in social media!
I’ve gathered some links to various blog posts you may be interested in reading over the weekend. I hope this week’s selection will prove to be meaningful and helpful as you lead a Bible study group, or a church’s group ministry.
Shoulder to shoulder,
Blog Posts You May Like:
- 5 Reasons Why Small Groups Aren’t Working for your Church (by friend and colleague Chris Surrat)
- 5 Reasons Why Church Leaders Need a Mentor (by LifeWay president Thom Rainer)
- How Foggy is What’s Next for your Small Group Ministry? (by small group expert Mark Howell)
- How to Kill Ongoing Leadership Meetings (at the Groups Matter blog…by friend and colleague Dr. Dwayne McCrary)
- 3 Things Every Young Adult is Looking for in their Sunday School Class
- Getting to Know my Sunday School Group (by friend Daryl Wilson of the Kentucky Baptist Convention)