I will work with you to customize the content of the speaking and/or training so that it fits the needs of your church. I’ve delivered keynote addresses, sermons, Sunday School revivals, and led training for churches and other organizations in Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, Nevada, Arizona, Louisiana, Iowa, California, Oklahoma, Illinois, Mississippi, Kentucky, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio, Idaho, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, South Dakota, Utah, and New Mexico.
Virtual training has risen in popularity. It is a cost-effective and convenient way to bring customized training to your church’s group leaders. I will design a single training event, or we can work together to craft a series of training events throughout the year. Churches that have a rhythm of ongoing training have been proven to grow at a greater rate than churches with less frequent training.
Do you need help growing to the next level? We can meet at a pace that will meet your goals, your schedule, and your objectives. A coaching relationship could be a single session, or it may last for a number of sessions during which we work together to help you grow in areas that are important to you and your ministry.
A consulting relationship is a way to educate, encourage, and equip church leaders. A customized plan can be developed that may include:
- Foundations in Sunday School/groups Ministry. Essential principles of groups ministry help staff leaders to make wise decisions about the church’s Bible teaching ministries.
- Bible Study Organization Review. I’ll review your organization, enrollment, and attendance, looking for gaps that represent new opportunities to reach underserved people in your church and/or community.
- Website Review. I will help you more clearly communicate discipleship options and opportunities to your guests.
- Demographic Survey. A demographic report about your church’s ministry sphere can help you identify ministry opportunities in your community by analyzing the latest data about the people in your area.
- Space Analysis. A space analysis helps church leaders see bottlenecks and opportunities for growth. I will make recommendations to maximize your space in order to grow your disciplemaking ministry.
- Budget Review. I’ll review your budget to maximize your impact through Sunday school, discipleship, and small group ministries.