Do you need help growing to the next level? We can meet at a pace that will meet your goals, your schedule, and your objectives. A coaching relationship could be a single session, or it may last for a number of sessions during which we work together to help you grow in areas that are important to you and your ministry.
A consulting relationship is a way to educate, encourage, and equip church staff leaders. A customized plan can be developed that might include topics such as:
- Foundations in Sunday School/groups Ministry. Essential principles of groups ministry help staff leaders to make wise decisions about the church’s Bible teaching ministries.
- Bible Study Organization Review. I’ll review your organization, enrollment, and attendance, looking for gaps that represent new opportunities to reach underserved people in your church and/or community.
- Website Review. I will help you more clearly communicate discipleship options and opportunities to your guests.
- Demographic Survey. A demographic report about your church’s ministry sphere can help you identify ministry opportunities in your community by analyzing the latest data about the people in your area.
- Space Analysis. A space analysis helps church leaders see bottlenecks and opportunities for growth. I will make recommendations to maximize your space in order to grow your disciplemaking ministry.
- Budget Review. I’ll review your budget to maximize your impact through Sunday school, discipleship, and small group ministries.