Welcome aboard to almost 100 new people this week! We’re thankful you’ve joined this online community of Bible study leaders. As a quick reminder, here is the weekly schedule and the kinds of daily posts you’ll have access to:
- Monday: Book Excerpt – this is to introduce you to some great Christian authors and their books related to Bible study and group ministry.
- Tuesday: Teaching Tip – a short tip that can make your Bible studies more dynamic and effective.
- Wednesday: Blog post on groups/group ministry
- Thursday: Blog post on groups/group ministry
- Friday: Hot Links – a quick email with about six to eight articles and podcasts that will benefit you as a Bible study leader, or as the leader of your church’s groups ministry
I’m thankful to each of you for following my blog, and for serving your church through its Bible teaching ministry.
Shoulder to shoulder,
Articles you might like:
- 3 reasons you should have fewer goals
- 5 keys to sustaining new groups
- The secret ingredient to a successful Sunday School
- Using social media to reach and minister to your group members
- The 2 most common practices in healthy churches
- What’s really going on with evangelicals and same-sex marriage