Well it happened – my 500th post on the blog took place yesterday! If you haven’t used the “search” feature in the right sidebar on the blog’s home page, check it out. Type in a subject or key word, and see if I’ve addressed it sometime in the past. There are 500 articles in the archives!
I continue to have about 60-80 people a week join this blog, and I’m really thankful for all of you who have taken the time to subscribe to it. Please consider sharing posts in your social media circles, and encourage others to sign up by sharing the blog’s URL (kenbraddy.com).
Here are some links to other blog posts and podcasts you may want to check out this weekend. May God continue to bless you, your Bible study group, and all the groups your church sponsors!
Shoulder to shoulder,
Blog Posts You Might Like:
- Spring Cleaning Ideas for your Faith (a blog post I wrote for the Groups Matter blog owned by LifeWay)
- Spring Mission Projects for your Group (another blog post written for LifeWay’s Groups Matter blog)
- 7 Leadership Principles Life Has Taught Me (a post by pastor Ron Edmonson)
- 5 Ways Churches can Encourage Members to Share on Social Media (Thom Rainer’s blog)
- 1 Big Question Church Leaders Must Ask about Leadership Development
- The 5 “Do Nots” of Writing a Book
Podcasts You Might Like:
- Pastoring from a Groups Perspective (the latest podcast by Groups Matter – this one is from a pastor’s view and suggests ways that church leaders can support groups and groups ministry)
- 10 Ways Pastors can be Terrible Bosses