I hope you’ve had a great week. I spent 3 days leading part of a Pastor’s Essentials Conference sponsored by LifeWay Christian Resources. The team met with a group of pastors in central Mississippi and had a wonderful time talking, training, and discussing how to become better disciple-makers in our churches. I’d like to welcome aboard many of those pastors who’ve subscribed to the blog this week!
Here are some hot links for your weekend reading. These are from friends and colleagues I trust to speak truth about church leadership, Bible study groups, and other topics that may be important to you and your church. Happy reading, and thanks as always for supporting and following this blog!
Shoulder to shoulder,
BlOG POSTS YOU MAY LIKE:
- 3 levels of community in groups (by David Francis, LifeWay’s Sunday School Director)
- Encouraging those who never or rarely attend to engage daily with the Bible (by Dr. Dwayne McCrary, team leader for LifeWay’s Explore The Bible…and a group leader, too!)
- 8 essential items for your church’s FAQ page (from Dr. Thom Rainer’s blog)
- 8 signs your church may be closing soon
- 6 keys to building a bridge to someone (by Dr. Lynn Pryor, team leader for LifeWay’s Bible Studies For Life series…and a group leader, too!)
- 5 questions to help Millennials grow into leadership (from friend Dr. Ron Edmonson’s blog)
PODCASTS YOU MAY LIKE: