On Fridays I like to give you some links to “hot-off-the-press” articles from friends and colleagues around the web. I hope you’ll enjoy reading them over the weekend, and I also pray that you’ll discover new insights in them to make you a better leader.
Shoulder to shoulder,
Blog posts you might like:
- How to lead a small group (free workbook from LifeWay)…this is for off-campus groups that meet in homes or other places.
- When your small group decides to fast
- Gone in 60 seconds (a blog post on divine appointments)
- What does Jesus look like?
- The one trait every leader must possess
- Why dying churches die (from Thom Rainer’s blog)
- Don’t skip Sunday School!
Stumble into the blog by accident? Make the most of it and click here to jump to kenbraddy.com – you can sign up to receive posts Monday-Friday, and you can unsubscribe any time. But hey, why would you? That’d be dumb.