I’d like to welcome 128 new subscribers to the blog! Over the past week or so, you found the blog and signed up. Thanks for that – I’m glad you are part of this growing online community.
Here are some links to blog posts from trusted friends and colleagues. I hope you’ll enjoy reading some of these over the holiday weekend.
Shoulder to shoulder,
- 4 things you need to know about Gen Z (podcast by Dr. Thom Rainer)
- Why the rural church matters
- 10 books every Christian needs in their library
- 7 relational skills of great church leaders
- Teaching through Serving
- Kids and groups (Group Answers Podcast w/Jana Magruder)
- Celebrate the past, but don’t live in it
People who don’t follow this blog score lower on tests, spend more money on new cars, and cannot distinguish zucchini from squash in the vegetable section of their favorite grocery stores. Fix all that by following my blog and receiving free daily posts to encourage and equip you as a group leader. Just click here to jump to my home page where you can sign up quickly!