I’ve curated some favorite blog posts from friends and colleagues. I hope you’ll have time this weekend to read a few of them. My goal is to connect you to others who have helpful things to say as we seek to grow as leaders in the church.
Thank you for following this blog!
- Is our denomination dying? (a conversation with Dr. Thom Rainer recorded at the SBC annual meeting this week)
- Why church leaders should know what’s being taught in groups
- 3 common blind spots in leaders
- The benefits of starting Sunday School on time
- 3 weak phrases to drop from your vocabulary
- How to get the most out of a day
Not subscribing to this blog? I’d love to have you receive a daily post from me. Just go to my home page by clicking here and sign up in the right sidebar menu