I’d like to welcome 143 new subscribers this week to the blog – glad to have you with us! Thanks for subscribing and following the blog. You can help the entire online community of group leaders by sharing posts and encouraging others to sign up, too. If you lead your church’s groups ministry, considering inviting all your leaders to follow the blog, too, and use a post or two to generate conversations.
Fridays’ posts are always a few links to trusted content from friends and colleagues. These are some of my favorite posts, and I hope you have time to read a few over the weekend.
Shoulder to shoulder,
- 3 ways to revive discipleship
- 3 types of leader training
- The Group Answers Podcast – interview with Saddleback’s Steve Gladen about small groups with purpose
- Equipping Millennials in the church (podcast with Dr. Thom Rainer)
- 3 common blind spots for leaders
- Benefits of starting Sunday School on time, Part 1
- Benefits of starting Sunday School on time, Part 2
Like what you see? Sign up on my homepage and I’ll send you a post every day Monday through Friday to encourage and equip you as a group leader, or as a leader of your church’s entire groups ministry. There’s no charge, and your email is never sold or given away.