Happy Friday everyone! I trust you’ve had a great week, and that you are looking forward to worshipping with your church family this weekend. I am sure, too, that you have high expectations for the gathering of your Bible study group as well.
Here are some blog posts that I’ve curated for you. I hope you’ll have time to read some or all of them before the weekend is over.
Thanks as always for following this blog!
Shoulder to shoulder,
- Why people leave the church
- 5 lessons in seven years of serving the “Capital C” church
- Are friends more important than family?
- 4 ways to boost discussion
- The first day of a new Sunday School class