Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you’ve had a great week. I have curated some content from trusted sources, and I hope you’ll enjoy reading some or all of these posts over the weekend. I’m looking forward to leading training in Alabama this weekend and spending time with group leaders just like you.
139 new people subscribed to the blog over the last two weeks – welcome aboard! You’ve just joined several thousand people who receive daily posts related to Sunday School, small groups, and general leadership topics each day of the week. Thanks for re-posting, liking, and encouraging others to sign up! You’re helping others connect with us here on the blog.
Shoulder to shoulder,
- Chris Swain on discipleship (a podcast by a friend from Replicate Ministries, hosted by the Group Answers Podcast)
- Taking discipleship beyond the group time
- 5 ways to be a healthy member of an unhealthy church
- 7 traits of healthy churches
- Sunday School leader checklist
- Reasons we ignore weaknesses rather than address them
- 5 essential functions of group leaders