Also, welcome aboard to a great group of Ministers of Education who attended LifeWay’s Essentials Conference this week in Nashville. It’s great to have you subscribing to the blog, too.
Friday’s Faves are links to some of my favorite people and content. These are trusted friends and colleagues, and I hope you’ll enjoy reading some or all of the posts I’ve curated from their sites.
Have a restful weekend, and an awesome time of worship and Bible study with your church families this weekend!
Shoulder to shoulder,
- 5 ways that the #MeToo movement will impact churches
- 7 traits of healthy churches today
- Sunday School: Invite, Invite, Invite!
- 6 questions to ask before launching groups this fall
- The small change that can radically improve your church experience
- 3 ways to improve your skill as a small group leader
Not following this blog? Statistics prove you might be one of only six people on earth who don’t. It’s super easy: just click here and jump to my home page (kenbraddy.com). Sign up in the right sidebar menu using only your email. It’s never sold or given out. Once you do that, I’ll magically appear every morning in your inbox around 7:45AM CST. And if you don’t want me around (like the creepy uncle no one talks to at Thanksgiving) you can simply unsubscribe and send me packing. But I’ll be sad. 😦