I hope you’ve had a great week and are looking forward to worshiping with your congregation this weekend. Most of you will be back with your Bible study groups, too.
While you are relaxing this weekend, take a moment and read one or more of the blog posts I’ve curated for you this weekend. I’ll see you back in your inbox next Monday with a new post that features a paragraph or two from a book you’ll want to know about.
Thanks, as always, for following this blog, reposting content on Twitter and Facebook, and helping fellow leaders discover the content that is available here for free.
Shoulder to shoulder,
- 5 ways churches can have a big impact as a new school year begins
- The 4 biggest blind spots of churches
- 9 things a messy church building says
- The greeter ministry of a beagle
- 6 questions to ask before launching groups this fall
- How to know when to end or split your small group
If you are not following this blog, click here to jump to my home page where you can sign up quickly with only your email address. It’s never sold or given out, and the content you receive Monday-Friday is always free.