The weekend is here, and it’s just 102 days to Christmas. Here are Friday Faves – some of my favorite blog posts from trusted friends and colleagues. I hope you’ll enjoy reading them over the weekend. I’ll be back next Monday with a new week of blog posts to encourage and equip you as group leaders. Thanks for following the blog. If you wouldn’t mind, post something in social media and invite others to join us. You can copy and paste the following to make it easy on yourself:
If you are a Bible study leader or a church staff leader, I recommend kenbraddy.com – you’ll get free daily blog posts to encourage and equip you as a teacher-leader – and it’s free!
Thank you for helping me continue to reach others who need this content! Have a restful weekend.
Shoulder to shoulder,
- How to say no to church members
- Drawing boundaries as a leader
- 4 ways to engage the business leaders in your church
- 10 things I wish church leaders knew about divorce
- How the church can serve those who suffer miscarriages
- Why every woman needs to attend a leadership event in 2019
If you are not following my blog, click here to jump to my home page where you can sign up in the upper right sidebar menu