WordPress reported that another 158 people have signed up to follow this blog. If you’re one of the new subscribers, welcome aboard! On Fridays I send out a blog post with links to about a half-dozen blog posts from friends and colleagues whom I trust. I send these to you so that you’ll hear from others on Sunday School, small groups, and leadership in the church. I hope you’ll have time to read some or all of these before the weekend is over!
- The 5 most common ways churches guide new believers
- How should we talk to our kids about Santa?
- The Virtual Minister of Education
- The Group Answers Podcast: Episode 77 – Robby Gallaty
- Most popular Bible verses of 2018 deal with fear
- Americans’ theology is a mix of heresy, hearsay, and historic Christian beliefs
- 4 fun ideas for celebrating the holidays with your small group