Under a week until Christmas, and I hope you’ve got your shopping done and are anticipating a great time of worship and Bible study this weekend.
Here are some blog posts I’ve curated for you from friends and colleagues that I trust. I hope you’ll have time to read a few over the weekend.
Shoulder to shoulder,
- The number one reason for the decline in church attendance
- 4 ways the church can curb loneliness in a non-relational culture
- The Group Answers Podcast: Episode 78 – Family Discipleship
- The most dangerous question you can ask when studying the Bible
- 10 reasons I am optimistic about churches in 2019
- Finding a fresh approach to the story of Christmas