173 new blog followers have come aboard in the last two weeks…welcome to the blog! I am thankful for all of you who have chosen to follow it. I also appreciate the way you have shared posts recently on social media through FaceBook and Twitter – you are helping other people discover that the blog exists, and I appreciate that. Please keep it up and share posts as you feel led.
Fridays are for sharing my faves – my favorite posts from friends and colleagues that can equip and encourage you in your service as a group leader, or the person who leads your church’s overall groups ministry.
Enjoy these posts. I’ll see you on Monday.
Shoulder to shoulder,
- 5 religious liberty issues for church leaders to watch in 2019
- Why people drop out of a Bible study group
- Recruiting new leaders – what to do when you get a “no”
- 3 ways to train and retain volunteers in kids ministry
- 5 myths about curriculum (an older post on my blog that I wanted you to visit/re-visit)