Sunday’s coming! I hope you are excited as I am to be able to teach God’s Word and guide people to study the ancient biblical text. I’ve been able to compile some blog posts for you to read over the weekend. These come from trusted sites and from trusted friends in ministry. Enjoy, and I’ll see you Monday morning with a new post.
Shoulder to shoulder,
- 5 visible ways to show your church is keeping kids safe
- 4 reasons why planning is key to successful group discipleship
- Group Answers Podcast: Capturing the momentum of Easter in groups
- The biggest wins for your group
- How to have a civil conversation about a tough subject
- One mistake we often make when reading the Bible