WordPress analytics just sent me a report that 182 new subscribers are now following this blog – welcome aboard! Glad you have joined this online community of church leaders and teachers who are passionate about Bible study and group life!
Friday’s Faves are some of my favorite posts from trusted friends and colleagues. I hope you’ll enjoy reading these posts over the weekend. Keep up the good work, lead your Bible study group well, and I’ll see you in your inbox on Monday morning with a new post.
Shoulder to shoulder,
- Best Practices: Starting New Classes
- 5 signs of burnout in your volunteers
- 10 ways to re-engage group dropouts (an article I wrote for Facts & Trends Magazine)
- Learning how to disagree in a culture of contempt
- 8 ways to have fun with your small group
- 10 reasons the formerly churched left their churches