I’d like to welcome aboard 183 new followers – thanks for following the blog! I’ll be in Kingsport, TN., this weekend to lead a teacher training retreat for Sunnyside Baptist Church. Thanks, James Allen, for inviting me to come and invest time and training into your teachers!
Here are links to some posts from friends and colleagues that I trust. I hope you’ll enjoy reading them over the weekend!
Shoulder to shoulder,
- The importance of a first-time guest team at Easter
- Struggling with Forgiveness (a post for users of Bible Studies for Life and this coming Sunday’s lesson on the “unpardonable sin”)
- The 9 most low attendance days in churches
- 5 mistakes to avoid in ministering to the sexually abused
- 10 reasons the formerly churched left their churches
- 5 actions to beat your biggest distractions