I’d like to welcome aboard 185 new blog followers! I’m thankful you found the blog and have decided to give it a go!
On Fridays I share links to posts from trusted friends and colleagues. I hope you’ll enjoy reading some or all of these over the Easter weekend. May the Lord richly bless you, your Bible study groups, and your churches, as you remember and celebrate the greatest demonstration of love the world has ever seen!
Happy Easter, everyone!
- The 3 hardest people to disciple – and how to reach them
- 4 kinds of groups we need for discipleship
- Reasons to enroll in Sunday School
- 3 things the cross makes clear
- Mentoring that usually won’t work with Christian Millennials
- Be the church that embraces children, not just tolerates them
Check out my latest book, Breathing Life Into Sunday School, at LifeWay.com. It details 12 essential actions that churches can take to revitalize its most important ministry. Packed with practical ideas and proven principles from over 25 years of Sunday school leadership experience, you’ll discover new ways to help your Sunday school grow…