Here we are again – another Friday, and another “Friday Faves” – the day of the week that I give you a compiled list of blog posts from trusted friends and colleagues. I hope you’ll enjoy reading some of these over the weekend.
Thank you for following my blog and re-posting content so that others find it and receive help and encouragement for their teaching ministries. Thanks also to those of you who have purchased my new book, Breathing Life Into Sunday School. LifeWay featured it this week on the scrolling banner, and coming in about a week you’ll be able to buy it at a substantial discount if you purchase in bulk (10 or more).
Shoulder to shoulder,
- Leading your small group through a church scandal
- 4 benefits of slowing down this summer
- 6 important truths about blended families and the church
- 7 keys to alleviate the pain of low attendance days (podcast)
- How to stay connected to your group this summer
- 4 groups we need for discipleship
Sign up to follow my blog and get encouragement and tips for leading your Bible study group each week. Click here to jump to my home page.