I hope you all had a great July 4 holiday. Here are some blog posts I’ve compiled for you to read over the weekend. I trust that some of these will be beneficial to you as you serve in your role at your local church. Thanks for following the blog, liking posts in social media, and helping others find the blog!
Shoulder to shoulder,
- Four ways to sabotage your teaching ministry
- 7 ideas for transitioning kids to big church
- 3 things a small group leader is not
- 7 steps to thinking big (by Michael Hyatt)
- 3 common misconceptions about children’s ministry
- How to greet visitors to your church each Sunday
- 3 ways your church can minister to special needs families
Pick up a copy of my book, Breathing Life Into Sunday School, by clicking here to jump to lifeway.com and a description of the contents of this quick read that can change your Bible study ministry for the good!
Sign up to receive weekly posts from me for free. I’ll send you posts that will equip and encourage you to lead well in your church’s groups ministry. See the signup tab in the upper right sidebar menu.