Happy Friday everyone,
I’ve curated some posts from friends and organizations that will help you grow as a leader in your church. I hope you’ll have time to read some or all of these over the weekend. As always, thank you for following this blog.
Shoulder to shoulder,
- 4 things to consider when church members resist change
- 4 non-negotiables when recruiting young leaders
- 4 reasons to offer Sunday School
- 5 characteristics of a good question
- A trained volunteer is the best volunteer
- 5 mistakes new student pastors make
- Sharing the gospel with students
Click here to jump to my home page where you can sign up to receive encouraging posts that can equip you to be more effective in your Bible teaching ministry. Pick up a copy of my latest book, Breathing Life Into Sunday School, at lifeway.com. If you need more than one copy, you can now buy a bundled set of 10 for only $50!