I hope you’ve had a great week and are looking forward to some down time this weekend. It’s 28 degrees here in Nashville this morning, and I see a fireplace, a blanket, and a book or two in my short-term future!
Here are some links to blog posts that you’ll enjoy reading over the weekend. I hope you’ll find them helpful as you continue to learn and improve your leadership skills for God’s glory.
Thanks for following my blog!
Shoulder to shoulder,
- How to fail better
- The secret to a successful Sunday School
- 4 ways we are to shepherd our group
- Crucial roles of a student pastor (podcast)
- 3 ways the church can champion single adults
- More than babysitting: making disciples in early childhood
- 5 reasons why many welcoming churches have become less welcoming
Pick up a copy of my latest book, Breathing Life Into Sunday School, at lifeway.com. It chronicles 12 essentials for improving your church’s most important ministry! The book released in April, and it’s in its first reprint!