Here are some excellent posts from friends and colleagues that I’ve curated for you. I know you’ll enjoy reading some (or all) of these over the weekend. Thank you for continuing to follow this blog! You’ve made it the largest site of its kind where teachers and leaders find help and encouragement in group ministry.
You are appreciated!
Shoulder to shoulder,
- How young adults view society and leadership opportunities at church
- 4 signs a church member might be ready to leave
- What a peanut butter and jelly sandwich can teach us about teaching
- Mentoring new leaders (podcast)
- 3 significant issues churches face in reaching Gen Z
- Understanding resistance to change in churches
- How our words impact others