It’s not often that I release a blog post like this, but I wanted you to know about a special conference taking place in Nashville on April 16-17 at Forest Hills Baptist Church. My friend and executive director of BACE (Baptist Association of Christian Educators), John McClendon, has produced a great training event with the help of a team of Christian educators. You can learn more about the conference and how to attend by going to the BACE conference site (just click here). Here are just some of the workshops that are available at this year’s conference:
- Leading a Church to Deal with the Gender Crisis
- Legal Issues You Will Be Facing as a Church
- Turning Attendance Trends Around in Your Church
- Developing a Recovery Ministry
- Risk Management for The Church
- Protecting Your Family While Leading the Church
- Moving People to Groups: Creating New Groups
- Developing a Healthy Multi-Generational Ministry
- Engaging Women of All Ages
- Raising the Bar on Leadership Expectations
- Capitalizing on The Strengths of Emerging Seniors
- Creating a Safe Environment for Children
- Navigating Risk Management in Student Ministry
I’ll be there, and I’m leading breakouts and a panel discussion. If you’re at the event, swing by and say hello – I’d love to connect with you in Music City!
If you serve on a church staff as a full-time, part-time, or volunteer leader , BACE is giving you a special ticket price! Click here to see the offer.
Pick up a copy of my book Breathing Life Into Sunday School. It contains 12 essentials that any church of any size can do to revitalize its most important ministry: Sunday School! It’s available in single copies, or 10-packs for just $5 per book – a super discount from the retail price of $12.99!