If you are a group leader, part of your role is to be a shepherd to your group members. In the book 3 Roles For Guiding Groups, David Francis and I unpack three important roles of every group leader (teacher, shepherd, leader). On Thursday 10/20/22, I’ll delve into the role of shepherd and why it is such an important role in our increasingly post-COVID world.
Sign up for free at lifeway.com/training22. The webinar takes place from 1-2PM CST, but you can view it on-demand in about 4 days at the above website.
You can also gain access to all of the previous webinars in this year’s Training Thru ’22 webinar series at the same website mentioned above :
- 3 stages for creating out of this world Bible studies
- Following up with first-time guests
- Ken’s 10 – my top 10 tips for group leaders
- How to ask great questions and lead engaging discussion
- 5 principles for making disciples
- 7 ways to shrink your Bible study group
- Creating a new scorecard for groups
- 6 benefits of using ongoing studies in your group
Watch these video recordings by yourself as a means of experiencing training on demand, or watch the videos together with other group leaders and discuss the content afterwards.