This week’s Hot Links include some of my favorite blog posts from around the web related to Sunday school and small groups, plus podcasts and other things you may find helpful in your teaching ministry. Enjoy!
- 5 Ways to Exposit Scripture – http://blog.lifeway.com/explorethebible/blog/5-steps-for-expositing-scripture/
- Increasing Versus Multiplying – http://www.lifeway.com/groupministry/2016/04/21/increasing-vs-multiplying-in-small-groups/
- Hook, Book, Look, Took: The Took – Graft it into Real Life – http://www.sundayschoolleader.com/the-took-graft-it-into-life/
- Groups Matter Podcast: Challenges of Leading Small Groups – http://www.lifeway.com/groupministry/2016/04/06/the-groups-matter-podcast-episode-20-challenges-of-leading-small-groups/
- Free article “How to start a new group” – https://s3.amazonaws.com/groupsmatter/freedownloads/how_tos/Getting+Started-How+to+Start+a+New+Group.pdf
- Small churches are not a problem we need to fix—they’re part of a strategy God wants to use. — @KarlVaters http://lfwy.co/1MBXCuC