Happy Friday everyone! I had the privilege of speaking to a wonderful group of adult LIFE Group leaders at FBC O’ Fallon, IL., last night. Tom Dawson and his crew did a tremendous job hosting this annual appreciation event for the church’s adult group leaders. If your church doesn’t already have a plan for honoring its Bible study leaders, may I encourage you to take action to make that happen? You’ve probably heard the phrase, “Praise is like oxygen to a worker’s soul.” That is surely the case when teachers get together and are honored by their church’s leadership team. Great job, Tom!
Fridays on the blog are always reserved for “hot links,” links to some current articles and podcasts related to group ministry and/or general leadership principles that you’ll want to know. I hope you enjoy this week’s picks!
Shoulder to shoulder,
Blog Posts You May Like:
- 3 Mistakes Leaders Make As Soon as They Wake Up
- 5 Ways Leaders Can’t be Normal Today
- 4 Ways to Facilitate Discussion and Combat Domination
- 6 Key Questions for Bible Study
Podcasts You May Like:
- Developing Small Group Leaders (Eric Geiger on the Groups Matter Podcast)
- 8 Easter-related Church Trends