This past week, 74 new people subscribed to the blog! That includes some new friends at Versailles Baptist Church in Versailles, KY. Thanks, Jonathan Berry, for being a great host and having me come up and train your group leaders on Thursday night!
Here are some links to posts and podcasts from trusted sources. I hope these will help you as you continue to lead your group or your church’s entire groups ministry!
Shoulder to shoulder,
Posts You Might Like:
- They’re sitting right next to you (a post from friend Dr. Lynn Pryor on the marginalized in our churches)
- Leading with control Vs. leading with influence (from friend Ron Edmonson’s blog)
- 3 mistakes many small group leaders make
- 8 major changes in churches over the past 10 years (Dr. Thom Rainer’s blog)
- 3 critical leadership lessons we need to learn from the past
Podcasts you might like:
- When to pull the plug on a ministry, and other leader questions (Dr. Thom Rainer)
It was our pleasure in having you join us for some valuable training! It was encouraging and challenging. Thanks again!