I hope you enjoy your Memorial weekend, and that you have time to reflect on the freedoms we have because of the sacrifices made by the men and women who have served, and continue to serve, as members of our military. I’m grateful like I know you are, for their hard work and the sacrifices made by their families.
I’ve put together some links to posts from trusted sources around the Internet. I hope you’ll enjoy reading them over the holiday weekend. Thanks for following this blog, and please be safe as you travel the highways and byways of our country this Memorial Day weekend!
Shoulder to shoulder,
Blog Posts You Might Like:
- A different type of Memorial Day
- 5 ways ministry leaders start the journey to failure
- 5 steps to respond to a hurtful email
- The lure of isolation for leaders
- How God uses questions in the Bible
Podcasts You Might Like:
- How churches can break growth barriers
- Christian Thinkers Society (LifeWay’s Groups Blog)…helping group leaders think and respond to difficult questions
Follow me at kenbraddy.com