Another 101 people signed up for the blog in the past week – welcome aboard to all you “newbies”! I’m glad you found it, and have joined our community of leaders who want to do better and better in our teaching ministries.
Here are some links to trusted content from friends and colleagues around the web. I hope you’ll have time to read some of these posts before the weekend is over.
May God continue to bless you, your family, your church, and the Bible study group to which you belong!
Posts you might like:
- 10 mistakes churches make at Christmas
- What churches that have healthy small groups are doing (podcast)
- Preparing your groups for the holidays (podcast)
- 4 ways to help your pastor get excited about groups
- 4 ways to express gratitude to those you manage