One degree of intensity makes all the difference. Water is hot at 211 degrees, but at 212 degrees it turns into a cauldron of steaming, boiling water. Steam can power locomotives. And it’s that one extra degree of intensity that makes all the difference. Could one extra degree of intensity could make all the difference in your Bible teaching ministry? The answer is yes.
One extra degree
If you could turn up the heat on your own teaching ministry, what would that look like? Where would you invest just a little more time? A little more energy? One more degree of intensity?
- Would you study an extra 30 minutes a week?
- Would you contact one more potential group member?
- Would you spend an extra 15 minutes a day in prayer?
- Would you commit to visit a person who’s been absent from your group?
- Would you search for that one extra illustration or object lesson that would really drive home the point of your Bible study?
The possibilities are endless! Just remember, though, that little things matter. One extra degree of intensity really can make all the difference.
Follow this blog by clicking here. You’ll jump to kenbraddy.com and you can sign up to receive daily posts. Your email address is never sold or given out.