Perhaps the title of this blog post was interesting to you – you want to know how to double your Bible study group. I can give you a practical way to do that, and I guarantee that it works every time you do it. If you want to double your Bible study group…
Start a new group
Maybe you thought I was going to say, “Here’s how you double your group from 12 to 24 members.” That’s a worthy goal, but there’s another way to double your group, and that’s to go from 1 group to 2 groups.
Now, why would you want to double your group and start another one?
- New groups grow faster than existing groups.
- New groups tend to be more evangelistic than existing groups.
- New groups are easier for guests to connect with.
How do you know it’s time to start a new group? Here are a few tried and true ways to know:
- When the place you meet is over 80% full.
- When your group has been together longer than 18-24 months.
- When guests are not “sticking” and returning.
Jump to my home page where you can sign up to receive free daily posts related to church, Sunday school, and group life.