Happy Friday, everyone! The weekend is almost here, and I’ve curated some great content from friends and colleagues. I hope you’ll have time to read some of the posts that interest you over the weekend. As always, thanks for following my blog, and for passing it along to people you believe will benefit from the content.
Shoulder to shoulder,
- 52 ways churches can save money this year
- How can churches keep teenagers connected?
- Why tracking attendance is important
- 10 reasons church members don’t invite others to church
- The slow and steady pace of discipleship
- 3 reasons why men need community
If you are not following this blog, consider signing up on my homepage using only your email address. I’ll send you several posts each week to encourage and equip you in your ministry role.