I’m very thankful for those of you who have purchased my new book, Breathing Life Into Sunday School. I’ve heard reports of multiple copies sold as entire church staffs read through the book together. If you haven’t bought your copy yet, you can take a look at it on lifeway.com…just click here to jump to its landing page!
Now, for Friday Faves – you know that I like to curate a few blog posts or podcasts for you to read over the weekend, and I’ve got some good ones for you this week. In fact, the links in today’s post are all about helping your Bible study group make it through “the summer slumps” in style. I hope you’ll enjoy the content as I do my best to encourage and equip us all to be better group leaders, and better leaders of our church’s groups ministry (if you’re a church staff person). If you’re a church staff person, considering sending a link to this page to all of your group leaders since we’re just about to head into summer.
Thanks for sharing and tweeting these posts when you see one you really like – you help others find and follow the blog, too.
Shoulder to shoulder,
- Summer is for family (and that includes your small group)
- How to stay connected with your group this summer
- 3 ways to squeeze the most out of summer
- 3 ways to maximize your group’s summer
- Plan now to avoid the summer Sunday school slump
- Summer plans for your groups
- 6 small group ideas for summer