Happy Friday everyone. I spent this week leading training and focus groups at a church training conference in Ridgecrest, NC. What a great group of very committed lay church leaders! Conferences were full, their questions were great, and I was very impressed with the participant’s commitment to ongoing training so that each church’s Bible teaching ministry could excel. Very refreshing.
Here are some blog posts I’ve compiled for your reading pleasure over the weekend. I always seek to give you content that will help you grow as a leader, teacher, and Christ follower. I trust you’ll take a few minutes and read one or two that might apply to your ministry more than some of the others. I’ll see you on Monday morning in your Inbox.
Shoulder to shoulder,
- 3 descriptions of a life-changing Bible teacher
- Leadership training (Group Answers Podcast) w/me talking about best practices for group leader training
- End the recruiting woes – recruit like Jesus did
- 3 reasons your church is at risk of decline
- 5 communication tactics that can make or break your ministry
- 5 reasons you should write out your goals