I’m looking forward to training a group of pastors in the contents of my book Breathing Life Into Sunday School this weekend in Missouri as a part of a multi-site training plan they have for the leaders in their state. A great team of trainers from LifeWay will be with me to lead other workshops for different age groups, too. We love serving the church in this way! On Sunday I’ll be in Alabama to lead more training for a great church in Birmingham, Hunter Street Baptist Church.
Well, Friday’s here, and that means it’s time for “Friday Faves” – links to some of my favorite posts from friends and colleagues that should be very helpful to you as you lead in your church’s groups ministry.
Thanks for following the blog, and welcome aboard to 222 new subscribers!
Shoulder to shoulder,
- 5 strategies for retaining your best leaders
- 6 ways to lead staff meetings that don’t stink
- 4 lessons on discipleship from the first week of school
- Discipleship is not a conveyor belt
- What are the “wins” for Sunday School?
- How to fail better